Hier gibt es immer die jeweils aktuellsten Informationen. Diese reichen von Veranstaltungen an der FH bis zu Events in Stadt und Bezirk Wiener Neustadt.
Dear Alumni of FHWN,
The FHWN Start Up-Center organizes the "FHWN - Creative Talk" on Thursday 7 February 2019. Coming Thursday, our distinguished guest and key-note speaker will be Erich Silhanek who will speak about “challenges in cooperation between start-ups and corporates”. Over the last years Erich Silhanek accompanied start-ups in Sweden from concept phase to incubation and acceleration at Sony. Now he started his own venture – named &US – a company combining an advertising agency and a consultancy focusing on marketing and sales – still supporting and mentoring start-ups. So we are looking forward to another exciting and vibrant Creative Talk!
- When? Thursday, 07 Feb. 2019, at 18:00
- Where? Burger Restaurant "Atmosphere" (If you do not have a car but want to participate – please send us an e-mail or message on Facebook so that we can help you organize a ride)
- Why? Meet interesting people, Discussions, Exchange innovative ideas. For all participants special prices in the restaurant (20% discount!)
Free Entry - for organizational reasons, we kindly ask for your registration by e-mail to email@example.com or directly on our Facebook page. The FHWN Start Up-Center team are looking forward to seeing you next week Thursday at the "FHWN - Creative Talk"!
Please also note that we are about to start with our FHWN Accelerator Program (1st batch: summer-semester 2019). And we will have a limited number of seats available in our Accelerator-Workshops for those highly interested and motivated (students/employees/alumni, interested in start-up/entrepreneurship and keen to learn).
You can register for our Accelerator-Workshops via sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The full-day workshops will take place at the FHWN Wiener Neustadt on the following dates (starting at 9.00):
- (Review) Business Model: by Dr. Stephan Jung, Thursday 14 February 2019
- Entrepreneurial Marketing (Google, Facebook, etc.): by Dr. Ilse Klanner & Dr. Felix Badura, Friday 8 March 2019
- Sales: by Mag. Irene Szimak, Saturday 9 March 2019
- Further workshops planned: 25, 26 and 27 April (Business & Financial Planning, Legal & IP, Pitching & Communication)
For getting your seat reserved in the first three start-up workshops (free entry, but application necessary), we are looking forward to receiving your email-applications! For further information also check out our FHWN Start-Up Center website (http://fhwnstartupcenter.at) and our Facebook and LinkedIn-channels.
For any questions just write us an email or give us a call.
Dr. Thomas Wally, CFA
Head of the FHWN Start Up-Center
Facebook; Instagram; LinkedIn; XING