The Investment Society is a non-profit organisation open to all students and alumni of the University of Applied Sciences Wiener Neustadt, as well as to companies. The aim of the club is to foster students’ interest in finance, engage them in learning about recent trends and developments in the field, promote finance careers, and facilitate networking opportunities with alumni, and finance professionals.
- Learn more about the current trends and developments in finance.
- Get involved in organising workshops, open lectures, career events.
- Organise and participate in competitions.
- Network with industry professionals and increase your chances for a successful position after graduation.
- Get in touch with our alumni to be better prepared for your job search and meet employers’ expectations.
- Boost your CV! Getting involved is a great way to show you are enthusiastic and motivated.
- Network with lecturers and industry professionals.
- Share your experiences with our students.
- Participate in events covering current developments in finance.
- Promote your company or current employer.
FOR CORPORATE PARTNERS
We are looking for companies interested in cooperating with us as partners. For more information check our Corporate Partners Brochure or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rating Advisory (www.rating-advisory.at)
FAME Investments AG (http://www.fameinvestments.at/)
Purple Trading (https://www.purple-trading.com)