1. ERASMUS+ GRANT
All study places available at our partner universities in Europe (except Switzerland - Swiss Mobility Grant, info available at the IO) are backed by an Erasmus+ grant. The grant should help to cover the travel and subsistence costs incurred in connection with the study period abroad.
- Students must carry out their mobility activity in a programme country different from the country of the sending organisation and the country of residence.
- Additional grants for students with physical, mental or health-related conditions and grants for students with children are possible: areas that could be eligible for support linked to the Erasmus+ mobility, according to individual needs, include but are not limited to: adapted accommodation, travel assistance, medical attendance, supportive equipment, adaption of learning material, an accompanying person etc.
- The grant can only be transferred to your own bank account (eg. not the account of your parents). If you state a foreign bank account, you have to pay all bank charges that may occur. Therefore it is recommended to use an Austrian bank account.
- You have to pay the regular tuition fee at FH WN during your Erasmus+ stay abroad and you are obliged to take out sufficient insurance coverage!
- An online language assessment before and after the mobility is mandatory for all students (Erasmus+ Online Linguistic Support), in addition, licenses for online language training courses in the mobility language or the language of the host country are available at the IO.
- The current regulations concerning student mobility published by the OEAD apply: bildung.erasmusplus.at/de/hochschulbildung/studierende-und-graduierte/#c8895
- Hand in the application form at the International Office within the mentioned deadline (usually until end of May for the upcoming fall semester and until end of October for the upcoming spring semester)
- Students who receive the Austrian regular study grant (StudienbeihilfenbezieherInnen) can only apply for a "Top up payment". Please note that you have to apply in addition for a "Auslandsbeihilfe" at the "Stipendienstelle".
- Nomination will be done by FHWN International Office (via students online), the process will then take place between the Erasmus Office Vienna and you directly.
|Erasmus Office Vienna/Erasmus Referat Wien|
T +43 1 534 08-485 (486,487)
F +43 1 534 08-498
October - June: Mon, Wed, Fr 9-12, Tue and Thu 10-12 & 14-16
July - September: Mon to Fri 9-12
2. OTHER GRANTS