Application process - 5 steps to your bachelor degree programme
APPLICATION DEADLINE: June 8, 2017
Apply now, even BEFORE getting your school leaving certificate
Step 1 - Your online application
Checklist of documents required for the Online-Application for the bachelor degree programme:
- Proof of citizenship
- A curriculum vitae (CV) including a photograph
- School annual report (Jahreszeugnis) of the 4th class BHS or 7th class AHS, respetively, AND secondary school leaving certificate (can be submitted later) OR
- Medium-level vocational school leaving certificate or apprenticeship certificate or Berufsreifeprügung certificate
- Letter of motivation (max. one A4 page) detailing the reasons for aiming to study this bachelor degree programme
- To the extra-occupational programme additionally hand in a current employment confirmation (incl. hours worked/week) and, if applicable, reference/testimonial referring to previous employment (2 years)
Step 2 - Admission test - an invitation to prove yourself ...
A computer-based peronality and intelligence test (duration about 11/2 hours)
Test dates: 06.06.2017; 14.06.2017
Step 3 - Personal interview ... We are looking forward to meeting you in person!
Getting to meet you is a major priority for us. For this reason we invite you to an interview.
Step 4 - Ranking and admission ... Now it is getting exciting!
After having gone through the steps above, your application will be ranked based on documents submitted, grade point average, motivation letter, admission test and personal interview.
Starting with 15th April, you will receive notice of a possible admission: For candidates doing the interview after April 15th, notice will be received within 2 weeks.
Step 5 - Your first day of study ...Enrolment
- Attendance on the day of enrolment is required.
- As of the day of enrolment, you are officially a student at FHWN..
|Day time study
||Monday, September 4, 2017 |
|Extra-occupational study ||Monday, August 28, 2017|