4 Steps to your study programme:*
Application procedure from December 2016 to July 2017
Application Procedure – 4 Steps to the Study Programme
Step 1: Online Application
Registration deadline: 30th June 2017
- Bachelor-graduation certificate1) or diploma certificate with consolidated grade record.
- If applicable- proof of German competency (certificate level C1 or higher).
- Proof of basic technical knowledge (see above).
- Certificate of matriculation or alternative vocational matriculation certificate or certificate of access to higher education as well as proof of English competency at matriculation level for each above mentioned respectively.
- Any other possible certificates or confirmation regarding work experience and/or practical training.
- Birth certificate and proof of citizenship.
- Curriculum Vitae with photo.
- Letter of motivation2).
Step 2: Admission Interview
- Fully completed applications are ranked according to letter of motivation and grade point average.
- Where applicable- invitation to admission interview.
- Deadline for final admission interviews after application deadline: July 2017
- Final ranking of applicants (criteria: grade level average, letter of motivation and admission interview).
Step 3: Admission Offer
- Communication regarding admission acceptance or waiting list ranking. This information will follow at latest 2 weeks after the final admission interviews.
- Return of the binding declaration of study placement acceptance at the FH Wiener Neustadt and transfer of study fees.
Step 4: First Day of Studies
- Compulsory attendance on 1. day of studies in September 2017
*) This programme is in the process of accreditation. Subject to change on the part of the agency for quality assurance and accreditation Austria.