|Following entry requirements apply for the Master Study Programme “Sales Management für technische Produkte und Dienstleistungen” at the University of Applied Sciences Wiener Neustadt|
Positive graduation from a bachelor, equivalent or
superior study programme from a recognised national
or foreign educational institute to the extent of 180ECTS.
Proof of German language competency. In the case
of applicants from non-German speaking countries,
proof of German language competency must be brought
Application Procedure – 4 Steps to the Study Programme
Step 1: Online Application
Registration deadline: 30th June 2017
- Bachelor-graduation certificate1) or diploma certificate with consolidated grade record.
- If applicable- proof of German competency (certificate level C1 or higher).
- Proof of basic technical knowledge (see above).
- Certificate of matriculation or alternative vocational matriculation certificate or certificate of access to higher education as well as proof of English competency at matriculation level for each above mentioned respectively.
- Any other possible certificates or confirmation regarding work experience and/or practical training.
- Birth certificate and proof of citizenship.
- Curriculum Vitae with photo.
- Letter of motivation2).
Step 2: Admission Interview
- Fully completed applications are ranked according to letter of motivation and grade point average.
- Where applicable- invitation to admission interview.
- Deadline for final admission interviews after application deadline: July 2017
- Final ranking of applicants (criteria: grade level average, letter of motivation and admission interview).
Step 3: Admission Offer
- Communication regarding admission acceptance or waiting list ranking. This information will follow at latest 2 weeks after the final admission interviews.
- Return of the binding declaration of study placement acceptance at the FH Wiener Neustadt and transfer of study fees.
Step 4: First Day of Studies
- Compulsory attendance on 1. day of studies in September 2017
If you are in the final phase of your Bachelor studies:
You can still apply for a study place even if you haven’t yet passed your final BA graduation exams. Please attach your current consolidated grade record. The positive graduation certificate from your studies must be shown at inscription.
(2) Letter of Motivation
The quality of your argumentation should be of primary importance
- Clearness and precision.
- Coherent and concrete explanation of your motivations for application in this master study programme, future business prospects, personal goals and aptitude for this study programme.
- Originality and sharpness of statements made
- Formal aspects.
*) This programme is in the process of accreditation. Subject to change on the part of the agency for quality assurance and accreditation Austria.