General Entry Requirements
In order to be considered for a place in a Bachelor or Master programme certain requirements must be fulfilled depending on the field of study. Please see below a preliminary overview of the entry requirements. For detailed information regarding supplementary qualifications please visit the individual faculty websites: Business, Engineering, Health, Security, Sport.
Bachelor Studies (a minimum of one of the following criteria must be fulfilled):
- Austrian matriculation certificate or equivalent foreign qualification,
- Austrian vocational school matriculation certificate or,
- Relevant certificate of access to higher education or,
- Vocational school leaving certificate with supplementary qualifications,
- Relevant job-related training with supplementary qualifications.
Master Studies (a minimum of one of the following criteria must be fulfilled):
- Degree from a relevant bachelor study programme,
- Degree from a comparable or higher degree programme (e.g. diploma study qualification).