Here you can find out more about funding opportunities that exist beyond the Erasmus+ program
- SEMP Swiss-European Mobility Programme: Student exchanges with partner universities in Switzerland are carried out within the framework of the "Swiss-European Mobility Programme" with bilateral exchange agreements. Scholarships for the stay abroad are provided by Switzerland itself. This means that financial aspects of the stay are handled directly by the host institutions. Accordingly, once nominated, students must obtain all information regarding funding from the Swiss partner institution directly from the International Office of the Swiss partner institution. Further information can be found on the movetia website as well as on the website of the Swiss Scholarship Office.
- Study grant recipients can apply for a study abroad grant at the Scholarship Office Vienna. ATTENTION: Erasmus+ students must apply by the deadline, otherwise the grant will be denied
- Top Scholarship Lower Austria
- Austrian database for scholarships and research funding www.grants.at
- College Contact: Scholarship for a semester abroad as a free mover
- European Funding Guide
- Marshall Plan Scholarship: With the support of the Austrian Marshall Plan Foundation, an academic exchange program has been established to fund scholarships and fellowships for academic exchanges between Austria and the United States, with a special focus on universities of applied sciences and technical universities. The Marshall Plan Foundation has offered up to 1,000 scholarships to U.S. and Austrian students since 2008. Funding is up to €10,000 (minimum €4,000) for a minimum of three months.