- Your home university needs to have a valid bilateral agreement for student exchange with us. English language proficiency is mandatory. No prior knowledge of German is required!
Nomination by Home University
- Students who would like to spend one or two semester(s) at our university have to be nominated by their home university as exchange students.
- After nomination, the application instructions will be emailed to all applicants.
- Completed application form (signed by yourself and your home university co-ordinator)
- Data privacy agreement (signed by yourself)
- Copy of your passport
- Current transcript of records
- Course selection sheet (signed by your home university co-ordinator)
- Proof of English proficiency - Business minimum B2, Aerospace Engineering minimum C1 (certificate or confirmation by home university; except for English native speakers)
- Proof of health insurance coverage incl. emergency transportation back to home country in case of illness
- Fall semester: 1 May
- Spring semester: 15 October
The student is responsible for having a fully functional laptop/notebook for use in courses and examinations as necessary. Should the student not be able to use such a device, they shall bear the resulting negative consequences with regard to their studies and examination results.
The hardware meets the currently recommended requirements for the use of the Microsoft Windows 10 operating system including the Office packages and allows the installation of study-relevant software. The laptop is equipped with WLAN/LAN and a webcam.