The BCi Master's Degree Programme (MBCi) is an internationally focused programme taught entirely in English. Building upon a first degree in business, the two-year programme prepares you for future leadership positions with global organisations.
Video Master Business Consultancy International
- International student body and faculty
- Strategy module (developed at Harvard Business School)
- Study Trip: Travel to a variety of international business hubs such as NY, London & Hong Kong
- Social & professional skills development
- Capstone Consultancy Project
- Optional exchange semester abroad
- Top Lecturers:
Occupational Fields & Career
Potential career opportunities are management positions related to international consultancy & management, specifically in the areas of Marketing Analytics and Treasury & Investment.
- e.g. Marketing Consultant, Marketing Analyst, Customer Insight Manager, Media Manager
- e.g. Treasury/Risk Manager, Investment Banker, Chief Financial Officer, Financial Consultant
There is no substitute for experiencing international business culture first-hand. A key aspect of MBCi is the study trip in the final semester. Our students travel to international business hubs such as New York, London, and Hong Kong for an intense week of company visits, presentations, and business tours. They gain an invaluable perspective of doing business in these centres, learn about the local challenges and opportunities, as well as have interactive seminars with industry leaders.
What the Experts say
Areas of Specialisation
In the BCi master’s programme you can choose to specialise either in financial management and investment analysis or in marketing and data analytics.
Entry Requirements & Admission
- Degree certificate from a business degree or business-related degree programme (business minor, minimum 30 ECTS credits from the area of Business/Economics)
- Adequate English language skills
First apply at onlinebewerbung.fhwn.ac.at. If eligible, you will be invited for a:
- online interview
- on-campus computer-based English language assessment (if necessary)
Admission Start: October 2022. Deadline June 12th, 2023 (if you need a visa to enter Austria, March 31st, 2023)