Business Consultancy International (BCi) is a high quality and challenging business degree programme taught entirely in English. As a BCi student, you gain a solid foundation in a wide range of management as well as consultancy skills.
- International student body and faculty | Native English-speaking lecturers
- Exchange semester (optional)
- Practical emphasis
- Internship semester
- Social & professional skills development
- International campus atmosphere
- Top Lecturers:
Occupational Fields & Career
Potential career opportunities are international positions related to Business Consultancy and General Management especially in the areas of:
- Accounting & Finance
- Management & Leadership
- Marketing & Sales
- e.g. Auditor, Financial Consultant, Tax Consultant, Financial Accountant, Trader, Risk Manager
- e.g. Human Resource Manager, Business Analyst, Talent Acquisition Manager, Business Consultant
- e.g. Brand/Marketing Manager, Marketing Consultant, Sales Manager, Digital Marketing Manager
As a BCi graduate you will be able to fulfil the requirements of the business community by means of perfect communication skills in English, intercultural understanding and global business know-how.
whatchado video with student Julian Staudinger - watch it now!
All about Internships
The main activity in the sixth and final semester of the degree programme is an internship in a company approved by the university, either in Austria or abroad. The duration of the internship is at least 15 weeks and provides a great opportunity for work experience, networking, and even permanent employment. Both the company and the students are supported by the BCi team to ensure that everyone involved gets most out of the internship experience.
What the Experts say
Areas of Specialisation
You have to choose one out of three Specialisations.
Entry Requirements & Admission
- Completed secondary education or equivalent certification
- Proficiency in English
Apply at onlinebewerbung.fhwn.ac.at. If eligible, you will be invited for an on campus Admissions Day*. The assessment process consists of:
- personal assessment (short presentation)
- computer-based standardised aptitude test (Intelligence Test)
- computer-based English language assessment
For long-distance applicants (>1000 km) a Skype-interview can be arranged.
For more detailed Information please click here.
*subject to change