MedTech bridges the gap between medicine and technology. It combines medical, technical and physical aspects of functional imaging, image processing, conventional- and ion-therapy planning with its applications in a medical environment.
- For students with technical and/or medical background
- Part-time with distance learning (unique in Europe)
- International focus
- Taught in English
- Job opportunities in various fields
- Build your own PhD
Occupational Fields & Career
Depending on the individual combination of previous education, professional experience and the contents of this study, alumni have numerous job opportunities in various fields:
- Institutions of private & public health services with functional imaging
- Ion Radiotherapy Centres
- Radiotherapy Clinics
- Research & Development in preclinical & cinical research fields
Specialists with an integral view of both medicine and technology are in high demand. Graduates will be experts within the fields of functional imaging, conventional and ion- radiotherapy.
What the Experts say
Entry Requirements & Admission
Graduates of technical Bachelor, Master, Diploma or PhD studies of accredited universities.
Graduates of Bachelor, Master, Diploma or PhD studies in Health Sciences or equivalent in the field of nuclear medicine, radiological diagnostics or radiation therapy.
- Online application (starts: 1 October 2020)
- Summer School (starts: 14 June 2021)